Low-Carb Blueberry Almond Yogurt
Looking for a guilt-free, nutrient-rich bedtime snack?
This low-carb, high-protein yogurt is sure to hit the spot.
Reasons to try:
- loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that fight inflammation.
- research shows that blueberry juice may reduce cancer risk
- blueberry intake is associated with a reduction in belly fat
- Greek yogurt is high in protein, keeping you full for a long period of time.
- Yogurt contains probiotics: aiding in digestion and potentially boosting your immune system
- Greek Yogurt naturally contains iodine, which aids metabolism function
- high in heart-healthy monounsaturated fat
- a good source of magnesium (over 80% of the U.S population is deficient in magnesium)
- high in vitamin E, which is a powerful antioxidant that also protects your skin's collagen.
Here is the powdered almond butter brand that we recommend