14 Day Guide
Primal Example Pros
Is it Really Healthy? Clearing up the Food Confusion
January 29, 2019
Naturally Boost Your Sex Drive & Increase Testosterone
January 15, 2019
PEP 68: Obsessions vs. Healthy Habits: Do you have Orthorexia?
December 13, 2018
PEP 67: Using a Keto Reset to Become More Metabolically Flexible w Mark Sisson
December 5, 2018
PEP 66: Fortify Your Gut, Balance Your Bugs, and Upgrade Your Health
November 19, 2018
Scary New Research on Artificial Sweeteners
October 16, 2018
PEP 64: 4 Simple Tips to Increase Your Focus and Be More Productive
October 8, 2018
Low-Carb Blueberry Almond Yogurt
September 12, 2018
PEP 63: Coconut Oil is Poison: The Rebuttal
August 27, 2018
PEP 62: Do Low Carb Diets Shorten Lifespan?: The Rebuttal
August 22, 2018
Subscribe to the podcast for free on iTunes, Google Play, or Spotify to never miss an episode.
Topics discussed in t...
Gut health is a topic that is gets a lot of attention in the ancestral health scene. In truth, we know very little about gut health and how to optimiz...
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes HERE or Spotify HERE to have free episodes delivered to you weekly.
Orthorexia, a term coined in 1997 referring to u...
Looking for a guilt-free, nutrient-rich bedtime snack?
This low-carb, high-protein yogurt is sure to hit the spot.
Reasons to try:
- loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that fight inflammation.
- research shows that blueberry juice may reduce cancer risk
- blueberry intake is associated with a reduction in belly fat
- Greek yogurt is high in protein, keeping you full for a long period of time.
- Yogurt contains probiotics: aiding in digestion and potentially boosting your immune system
- Greek Yogurt naturally contains iodine, which aids metabolism function
- high in heart-healthy monounsaturated fat
- a good source of magnesium (over 80% of the U.S population is deficient in magnesium)
- high in vitamin E, which is a powerful antioxidant that also protects your skin's collagen.
Here is the powdered almond butter brand that we recommend
January 2019 (2)
December 2018 (2)
November 2018 (1)
October 2018 (2)
September 2018 (1)
August 2018 (4)