14 Day Guide
Primal Example Pros
Is it Really Healthy? Clearing up the Food Confusion
January 29, 2019
Naturally Boost Your Sex Drive & Increase Testosterone
January 15, 2019
PEP 68: Obsessions vs. Healthy Habits: Do you have Orthorexia?
December 13, 2018
PEP 67: Using a Keto Reset to Become More Metabolically Flexible w Mark Sisson
December 5, 2018
PEP 66: Fortify Your Gut, Balance Your Bugs, and Upgrade Your Health
November 19, 2018
Scary New Research on Artificial Sweeteners
October 16, 2018
PEP 64: 4 Simple Tips to Increase Your Focus and Be More Productive
October 8, 2018
Low-Carb Blueberry Almond Yogurt
September 12, 2018
PEP 63: Coconut Oil is Poison: The Rebuttal
August 27, 2018
PEP 62: Do Low Carb Diets Shorten Lifespan?: The Rebuttal
August 22, 2018
Subscribe to the podcast for free on iTunes, Google Play, or Spotify to never miss an episode.
Topics discussed in t...
Gut health is a topic that is gets a lot of attention in the ancestral health scene. In truth, we know very little about gut health and how to optimiz...
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes HERE or Spotify HERE to have free episodes delivered to you weekly.
Orthorexia, a term coined in 1997 referring to u...
October 24, 2017
Joe Condora and John O'Connell
Joe and John share 3 reasons why you may be failing to lose weight while dieting.
They also explain the real reason why low-carb diets are successful for weight loss.
HINT: IT’S NOT MAGIC.
Topics Discussed Include:
– Tracking your macronutrients
– How to use MyFitnessPal
– Foods that people tend to forget to track
– How to navigate food tracking while eating at a restaurant
– Exercise won’t help you lose weight
– The real reason why low-carb diets are successful for weight loss
– How low-carb diets aren’t magical and why calories still matter
– How to control your hunger instead of letting it control you
– Why protein is your best friend while trying to lose weight
Submit questions to be answered on future episodes below
January 2019 (2)
December 2018 (2)
November 2018 (1)
October 2018 (2)
September 2018 (1)
August 2018 (4)
July 2018 (1)