PEP 003: Xenoestrogens, Estrogen Dominance, and what it all means for your health
In the third episode of The Primal Example Podcast, Joe and Amber break down what xenoestrogens are and how they may be contributing to a dangerous condition known as estrogen dominance. The episode also includes research about the top 5 most common xenoestrogens and how they are putting you at risk for disease.
Make sure to subscribe to the podcast on Itunes and leave a review !
Topics Discussed Include:
BPA and BPC in plastic bottles
Plastic bottles and their role in fat activation
Products Mentioned Include:
Fourth and Heart ghee
Brain Octane MCT Oil
1. Cao Y, Willett W, Rimm E, Stampfer M, Giovannucci E. Light to moderate intake of alcohol, drinking patterns, and risk of cancer: results from two prospective US cohort studies. BMJ. 2015:h4238. doi:10.1136/bmj.h4238.
2. Cohn BA e. DDT and breast cancer in young women: new data on the significance of age at exposure. - PubMed - NCBI. Ncbinlmnihgov. 2016. Available at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17938728. Accessed April 19, 2016.
3. PW D. Parabens can enable hallmarks and characteristics of cancer in human breast epithelial cells: a review of the literature with reference to new expo... - PubMed - NCBI. Ncbinlmnihgov. 2016. Available at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25047802. Accessed April 19, 2016.
4. Konieczna A e. Health risk of exposure to Bisphenol A (BPA). - PubMed - NCBI. Ncbinlmnihgov. 2016. Available at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25813067. Accessed April 19, 2016.
5. Leng L e. Polychlorinated biphenyls and breast cancer: A congener- specific meta-analysis. - PubMed - NCBI. Ncbinlmnihgov. 2016. Available at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26735351. Accessed April 19, 2016.
Enjoy the show !